Social media is an essential way to grow your law firm and connect with your clients. Having your firm active on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube helps communicate who you are, what you do, and the level of service clients can expect when they hire you. Maybe your law firm has dabbled in social media marketing or isn’t yet convinced this should be a priority. At Too Darn Loud Legal Marketing, we help law firms see and realize the value of leveraging social platforms to connect with potential clients and drive positive results. Our social media marketing specialists handle your strategy from start to finish, so you can focus on running your business. To learn more about our services, contact us today.
Social Media Management For Law Firms
Successful attorneys are required to be excellent communicators. But not every lawyer or law firm can devote their efforts to things like Tweets, Instagram posts, or other social media updates. But social media marketing can be a significant driver of your overall business results.
When you work with Too Darn Loud Legal Marketing, we manage your law firm’s social media accounts. But you own all the rights to them. We take all the guesswork out of social media marketing to ensure your firm is sharing valuable content and building a positive online reputation that will produce results.
Why Your Law Firm Needs a Strong Social Media Marketing Strategy
You probably understand the power of online marketing for your law firm. But, what about the value of social media? Believe it or not, social networks are useful for more than just family connections, animal videos, and restaurant recommendations. If you want to boost your law firm’s online visibility and grow your business, social media marketing should be part of your overall strategy.
Here are some of the reasons why your law firm needs a strong social media marketing strategy:
- Your Audience is On Social Media
More than half (53%) of the world’s population uses social media platforms, so there’s a good argument that your target audience is hanging out on these websites. A carefully planned social media strategy will meet your potential clients where they’re already at, which might be on Facebook or Instagram.
- Your Competitors Are Already There
One important reason your law firm needs a robust social media strategy is that your competitors probably already have one. According to a recent Attorney at Work survey, 95% of law firms claim they use social media, and 70% said it’s part of their overall marketing strategy.
- Social Media Raises Brand Awareness
It will be tough for a client to hire your firm if they’ve never heard of it. Social media gives law firms many opportunities to get in front of potential clients who may require their services, such as people needing estate planning or family law representation.
- Social Media Builds Credibility and Trust
Trust is one of the most important factors potential clients consider when hiring a law firm. When you use social media marketing, you can establish yourself as authorities in your different practice areas by sharing valuable content and engaging with followers. By making strong connections on these platforms, you show that your firm has credibility.
- Social Media Attracts New Clients
Being active on social media means your law firm is continuously engaging with its followers to grow its client base and referral network. This translates into more clients and stronger growth for your firm. According to an American Bar Association study, 35% of law firms using social media gained new clients with their efforts.
- Social Media Improves Your SEO
If you want positive organic rankings for your law firm’s website, studies show there is a positive correlation between social signals and improved search engine results. Since search engine optimization (SEO) is a vital part of a comprehensive legal marketing strategy, focusing on social medial marketing can have a positive impact on your overall results.
Too Darn Loud Legal Marketing Social Media Management Services
There are countless opportunities to leverage social media for marketing your legal services and engaging your prospects. But you might not have the time, resources, or desire to tackle something like this on your own. This is where we come in.
Too Darn Loud Legal Marketing focuses on elevating the visibility and boosting the business results of its legal clients. We take a customized approach to developing your law firm’s social media marketing strategy that helps you get the best possible results.
Our social media management services for law firms include:
- Consultation and Analysis — Our first step is to meet with you for a free consultation and then conduct a social media assessment where we outline the most effective methods for attracting and engaging your audience using social media marketing strategies.
- Profile Creating and Optimization — We create professional and engaging profiles for your law firm on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Google My Business that can appear in organic search results and allow your firm to begin making valuable connections with its target audience.
- Social Media Posting — Our digital marketing team creates and manages your law firm’s social media campaigns that build awareness, establish trust, and boost your business’s online reputation. We create posts and images for sharing on your social profiles as well as pursue various video marketing strategies.
- Community Engagement — One important aspect of social media marketing is ongoing engagement with your audience on social channels to answer questions and respond to feedback. We respond appropriately and timely to these posts through our social listening efforts.
- Social Media Advertising — To boost awareness about your law firm’s services on certain social platforms, we can create and manage attention-grabbing social media ads that drive targeted traffic to your website.
- Monitoring and Reporting — We ensure your social media posts contain the proper tracking codes so that we can regularly and accurately monitor the performance of your social campaigns to update you with useful insights.
Contact Too Darn Loud Marketing For A Killer Social Media Presence
If you’re ready to learn more about how Too Darn Loud Legal Marketing can help your law firm reach and sign up more clients through social media marketing, contact us today to schedule a free consultation.